- 900 grams of Amethyst Squid Rings
- 1 large onion
- 3 garlic
- 400 gr of tomato sauce
- 1 Chile
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 2 handfuls of olives stuffed with peppers
- 2 tablespoons of capers.
- In a frying pan sauté the Amethyst Squid Rings until they get color. In the last seconds add salt and pepper and remove.
- In the same frying pan add the finely chopped onion and garlic and fry until transparent. Add the tomato, the chili, the herbs, the cinnamon, the pepper, the sugar and the olives. Cook for about 10 minutes and in the last five minutes add the Amethyst Squid Rings.
- At the end add the capers and adjust the salt or acidity. Enjoy!