- 250 grams of Bonisimo Tuna from the Sea
- 1 onion
- 1 serrano chili
- 1 dessert spoon of toasted sesame seeds or toasted sesame seeds
- 1 dessert spoon of sesame oil
- 1 piece of ginger
- 1 sprig cilantro
- 2 limones
- Wash the onion and chili to finely dice
- Cut the Bonisimo del Mar Tuna into strips about half a finger thick, reserve in the refrigerator while you prepare the rest of the ingredients. It is important that you do this carefully and patiently as you may end up destroying the tuna.
- Squeeze the lemons to fill 1/4 cup, add the oils and grated ginger.
- Arrange the tuna pieces on a plate and spread the vinaigrette. Top with the onion pieces, chili and some chopped parsley.
- Enjoy your tuna tiradito!