- 600 g Amethyst Squid Rings
- 1 onion
- 2 sachets of cuttlefish or squid ink
- 50 ml white wine
- 1 ripe tomato
- Fried loaf bread
- Garlic and parsley to taste
- Fry the finely chopped onion, so that it is part of the sauce and its texture is not noticeable. . We cook it over low heat and when it is soft, we add the tomato, also very chopped, leaving it to cook until we obtain a juicy and tasty sauce.
- Add the Amethyst Squid Rings and the wine, allowing the ingredients to mix well and bring to the boil. Cook in the covered saucepan for 30 minutes and add the squid ink and stir well. Let it cook uncovered for another 20 minutes and turn off the heat.
- To give body to the sauce, crush in a mortar a clove of garlic with a few sprigs of parsley and some croutons of fried bread and add it at the end of cooking and let it rest. The sauce thickens when it cools down. The stew wins when it is cooked the day before and the flavors settle. Amaze everyone with your recipe!
¿Que te pareció?