- 1 dried chipotle chili
- 1 cup of water
- 2 lemons (juice)
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g butter
- 4 fillets of Basa Amatista Fish
- Cook the chipotle in a cup of water. When it comes to a boil, turn it off and let it rest for a minute. Remove the seeds and reserve a few tablespoons of the water.
- Process in a blender the water with the chile, the juice of the lemons, the garlic and a little salt. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and add the fillets, letting them brown on both sides. Add the chipotle lime juice and heat until the mixture is reduced.
- Cut the Pescado Basa Amatista into strips and serve.
Note:Can be prepared with other varieties of Bonisimo del Mar fish, including Bonisimo del Mar Robalo, Bonisimo del Mar Grouper, Bonisimo del Mar Salmon, Tilapia Fillet, Basa Fillet, etc.