- 1 Kg of Mariscada Bonisimo del Mar
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic
- 400 g of rice
- 1 L of hot water
- 1 sprig of parsley
- Salt to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil, as needed
- Cook the tomatoes for 15 minutes in a pot with water. Remove the peel and cook them with the onion and garlic. Set aside for a moment.
- Fry the rice in a saucepan with the olive oil, stir constantly, when it starts to become transparent add the tomato sauce to sauté lightly.
- Add the hot water and parsley, when it starts to boil season with salt, lower the heat and add the bag of Mariscada Bonisimo del Mar.
- Cover and make sure the rice is cooked and the liquid is reduced, but does not dry out (it should be a little soggy).
- Serve immediately and enjoy!